- Your guide explains the history and significance of Angkor Wat and its neighbouring temples
- Explore some of Siem Reap’s less travelled roads and hidden temples that few tourists visit
- Enjoy a comfortable ride on a well-maintained, brand-name mountain bike
- A private tuk-tuk transfer back to town is available if you don’t feel up to riding home in the afternoon
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UNIQUE adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Angkor and Temples Cycling Tour.