2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Trying to take in the majesty of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom in a single day is a false economy: having invested time and money coming to Siem Reap, rushing through the temple complex is a recipe for disappointment. See all the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site and witness the sun rise and set over the temples during this comprehensive two-day tour, focused on providing you with the best memories of your visit to Siem Reap.
- Get insider-level explanations about the art and architecture from your guide
- Keep your energy up with lunch, fruit, and bottled water included
- Your guide knows the best spots to stop for a rest and a snack
- Go further: see archaeological highlights that many visitors to Siem Reap miss
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking guide
Gratuity is recommended
AC Lexus/mini van/mini bus with licensed driver
Standard mountain bike
Cold water and Cold towels
Other Personal Expenses
Personal Travel Insurance
Lunch and Soft drinks
Angkor Temple Pass
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day1Take away for breakfast or we could relax 1 hour in front Angkor Wat restaurant .
- we pick up by Tuk Tuk for 3 Tourists and 4 Tourists by Van.
- All tourists must wear biking clothe suits to Angkor Conducts for first day.
- All children do not need the Angkor temple pass under 12 years old but we have to copy passport.
- we wear the shirt covering the shoulder and pants covering the knees.
- we have to stand in front of camera for ticket at ticket office
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Friendly tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Angkor Wat sunrise sunset 2 days tour
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatOvernight Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatTuk Tuk Tours - Angkor WatMountain Bike Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhOvernight Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhTuk Tuk Tours - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangOvernight Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangMountain Bike Tours - Ko ChangCategory