2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cover ground you couldn’t hope to cover on public transport without the delays of a group tour on this 2-day private tour of Angkor Wat’s key highlights. Check off Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei, and more; watch the sun both rise and set over Angkor; and tour a floating village. Your trip includes lunch in local restaurants and door-to-door round-trip private transfers but excludes entrance fees.
- Immerse in the world of the Khmer kings with a private guide and vehicle
- See Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei, and more
- Discover Cambodian cuisine over lunch in a local restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking tour guide
Lunch at Local restaurant next to the temples
Cool drinking waters and towels
Cruise boat at Tonle Sap Lake
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: At your hotel or guest house
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Back to your hotel or guest house or some where else in Siem Reap Town.
First Day Tour: After your breakfast at 8:00am or 9:00am.
Second Day Tour: Early at 5:00am to see Sunrise at Angkor Wat Temple.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Time to start:
- You have a lot of choices for the time that you would like to start. You can start either at 8:00am or 9:00am. For sunrise you have to start early at 4:30am. Our tour guide will see you at the lobby at the time that you would like to start.
- The sandy soil on the steps of the temples can create quite a slip hazard. We strongly suggest you wear sturdy footwear. Many parts of the temple areas are exposed, please wear protective clothing, hat and sunscreen.
- Strict Dress Codes are applied when visiting Angkor Wat – access to upper levels will not be granted if shoulders or knees are exposed. You must cover up with clothing items – a scarf or sarong will not be accepted.
- Cambodian culture is conservative and revealing clothing is not appropriate for the temples. Please be respectful of Cambodia’s culture and avoid wearing anything too revealing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Local Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There are so many beautiful temples in this region that it was worth getting a locat guide and having two day tour." See review
- "An earlier review slated the extra costs, but the tour states quite clearly that the temple admission and boat cruise are extra and, in our view, worth every penny." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor Wat Two Days Tour With Lunch, Sunset, and Sunrise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatOvernight Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhOvernight Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangOvernight Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory