8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat complex come to life on a private sunrise tour from Siem Reap. After exploring Cambodia’s famous site it’s time to vist other key landmarks in the area including Ta Phrom, Banteay Kdei, and Angkor Thom. Learn about the history of the temples from your tour guide as well as a bit about Cambodian culture before heading back to your hotel in Siem Reap.
- See the sunrise over the UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat Temple
- Learn about the history of Siem Reap and its temples
- Visit Ta Phrom, Banteay Kdei, and Angkor Thom
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
English-Speaking Tour Guide
Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus )
Bottles of Cold drinking Water
One-Day Angkor Pass ( $37 USD per person )
Foods and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. But you must let us know the name, address and its contacts of your hotel before the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests will need to make sure that they wear clothes which cover their shoulders and knees otherwise they will not be permitted to go inside the temples.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Doors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory