Are you interested in?
Angkor Wat Tours
899 Tours & Activities
485 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1882 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Most travelers get around the temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom by crowded bus or uncomfortable bicycle, sapping their energy before they’ve even begun exploring this sprawling UNESCO World Heritage Site. Avoid that hassle with this full-day temple tour, which is as smooth and well oiled as the genuine ex-U.S Army Jeep it is operated with.
- Enjoy an Angkor Wat tour with a difference
- No need to find a meeting point: this tour begins at your Siem Reap hotel
- Make the most of your day with a private, English-speaking guide
- Beat the heat with open-air transfers, bottled water and cool towels
Saved to wishlist!
Expert English Speak guide
Private Transportation by US Army Jeep
Cold water + towel
One day temple pass (US$37/person), child under 12 years old is free
Other meal beside lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel, please let us know when you book this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child is complementary
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bayon Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat Jeep Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Wat Jeep Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor Wat Jeep Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angkor Wat Jeep Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 87436P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangExtreme - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory