- Beat the crowds: arrive in time to watch the sunrise over the temple complex
- Save your energy: it’s usually hot at Angkor, so the minibus transports guests between the temples
- Ask your certified guide all about the history and symbolism of the architecture and art
- See the 200 faces of Lokeśvara which are carved into the stone at the Bayon Temple
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them. Wear a shirt that can cover your shoulders, and trousers or knee-length pants or skirts
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No suitable for children under 3 years old
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siem Reap Shuttle
Learn more about cancellations.