- 3-day Siem Reap tour of Angkor and Tonle Sap
- Explore the temples of Angkor Archeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk around the jungle ruins of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Banteay Srei
- Get up close to Cambodia’s endangered wildlife at the Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity
- Ride a remork (Cambodian tuk tuk) to Kbal Spean and hike to the River of a Thousand Lingas
- View the Cambodian fishing villages of Tonle Sap by boat
- Maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
During the high season (October to March) and Khmer public holidays availability at our hotels is in high demand. If we are unable to confirm one of the above hotels, we will use an alternative hotel of a similar standard, the name of which will be advised to you upon confirmation. Please check your Intrepid travel itinerary for your alternative hotel address.
Steung Siem Reap Hotel
Street 9, Mondul 1 Village
Sangkat Svay Dangkum
Siem Reap City, Tel +855 (0) 63 965 169
In the case of a genuine crisis or emergency, please contact our local office:
Intrepid’s Local Operator
+855 63 966 655 Monday to Friday 8am-6pm Cambodia time.
+855 12391780: Duty Officer (outside office hours/public holidays).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Accommodations: Solo travellers will get a single room at a single rate, two or more travellers will get twin or triple share prices. Maybe be twin and single or triple room.
- Hotels listed in itinerary are subject to change due to availability; Alternative hotels with similar standard will be provided.
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- The following information is required upon booking:
- Full name and date of birth
- Current country of residence
- Passport number and country of issue
- Passport issue date and expiry date
- Existing medical conditions and/or dietary requirements
- The name and phone number of an emergency contact
- Travel insurer name, policy number and contact information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Group
If you cancel at least 56 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 31 and 55 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Siem Reap Tour: Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon and Tonle Sap.