3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in ancient history and Cambodian culture on a private, 3-day tour of Angkor Archeological Park and Tonle Sap Lake. With two full days to explore the Angkor temples, you can see top destinations, then leave crowds behind at exquisite temples set outside the main site. After your time in Angkor, cruise Tonle Sap Lake to spot remarkable birds and see a traditional fishing village on stilts.
- Private tour ensures flexible, personalized service
- Comprehensive, 2-day tour of the Angkor Archeological Park
- Travel in a private, climate-controlled vehicle for comfortable exploring
- Convenient, daily transfers from Siem Reap hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local English Speaking Guide
Private boat trip at Tonle Sap Lake
Private air conditioned vehicle on tour
Entrance fees (2 days national park fees required which is 62US$ per person and we will stop for you at the ticket office to purchase one)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Day 01: depart at 8 am from your hotel or pickup from Siem Reap Airport
Day 02: depart at 8 am from your hotel
Day 03: depart at 8:30 am from your hotel
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Only trousers or knee - length skirt/dress is permitted.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Majestic Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Tonle Sap Lake Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Majestic Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Tonle Sap Lake Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Majestic Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Tonle Sap Lake Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "You need to be in good shape and put up with the heat." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Majestic Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Tonle Sap Lake Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatArchaeology Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhArchaeology Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangArchaeology Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory