2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Combine local culture with ancient history on this private 2-day tour of Siem Reap. On day one, visit the UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park. The park boasts almost a thousand years of history, so a guided tour is a good way to focus on the highlights. During the second day, a guided visit to the floating villages of the Tonlé Sap provides an insight into a unique way of life in Cambodia.
Saved to wishlist!
Local Live English Speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private air conditioned vehicle
Private boat trip at Tonle Sap Lake
Cold Bottled water on car
Entrance fees (Angkor Pass) is required at 37$ per person
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in SIem Reap or from Siem Reap Airport
Return point: Return to your hotel in the city or requested dropping point within the city center.
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only trousers or knee - length skirt/dress is permitted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant is FOC
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - BattambangMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory