2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine local culture with ancient history on this private 2-day tour of Siem Reap. On day one, visit the UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park. The park boasts almost a thousand years of history, so a guided tour is a good way to focus on the highlights. During the second day, a guided visit to the floating villages of the Tonlé Sap provides an insight into a unique way of life in Cambodia.
Saved to wishlist!
Local Live English Speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private air conditioned vehicle
Private boat trip at Tonle Sap Lake
Cold Bottled water on car
Entrance fees (Angkor Pass) is required at 37$ per person
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in SIem Reap or from Siem Reap Airport
Return point: Return to your hotel in the city or requested dropping point within the city center.
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only trousers or knee - length skirt/dress is permitted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant is FOC
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Best of Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap Lake Tour
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory