- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring your passport for the check-in at the dive center.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended
- All participants are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving; some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor
- Dive is subject to weather conditions
- It is recommended that you bring/wear your swimsuit, sunscreen, a hat, towel and water; you may also bring packed snacks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reef Oasis Dive Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands