4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Travel from Dubai to Sharjah with your guide to discover the cultural treasures there. See the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, with its more than 5000 artifacts spanning centuries of civilization. Next, stop at the lovely beach area that runs across the border between Sharjah and neighboring emirate Ajman. Stop and admire the King Faisal Mosque, see Emerati architecture at Nabooda House, then finish your tour at the market.
- Visit the cultural and historic highlights of Sharjah on a half day tour
- Explore history at the Museum of Islamic Civilization and Nabooda House
- Wander the stalls at the food market and the Central (Blue) Souk
- This tour includes round-trip transport from your Dubai hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide(Driver \ Guide)
Hotel pickup and Drop-Off(Free of Charge)
Professional photographer guide (upon request\driver)
Transport by private vehicle
All Tax included
Viator Brokerage included
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up any where your door step in Dubai Please provide us exactly your pick up location or contact number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- infant seat available upon your request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arabian Private Adventure Co LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sharjah City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sharjah City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sharjah City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sharjah City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sharjah City Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSharjahHistorical Tours - DubaiHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory