Explore our promoted experiences
- The only Kenai Fjords cruise to visit two active tidewater glaciers in Aialik Bay
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour by onboard naturalist
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Harbor 360 Hotel Address: 1412 4th Ave Seward, Alaska 99664
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Sandwich options are turkey, roast beef, or vegetarian. Please submit choice in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessibility or limited mobility requests must be submitted ahead of time due to limited seating capability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Major Marine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Free binoculars were offered on the boat and snacks and light food choices for sale for those not ordering the prime rib and salmon dinner." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews