3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a 4-hour sightseeing journey by train aboard the Verde Canyon Railroad, which glides through the beautiful wilderness of the American Southwest near Sedona. Nibble light refreshments while traveling on the Verde Canyon Railroad through Arizona’s desert. Ride in a vintage train car or open-air viewing car to get a great perspective on the region’s natural and cultural treasures. See ancient cliff dwellings built by the Native American Sinagua people, historic mining sites and more as your train cruises along a route that follows the Verde River.
- 4-hour round-trip train ride on Verde Canyon Railroad, from Sedona
- Soak in unobstructed views of the Arizona desert and Verde River
- Look for Sinagua cliff dwellings, old mining sites, and native wildlife such as bald eagles or antelope
- Ride in a vintage train car with air-conditioning or head to the open-air platform car
- Bring the whole family on an activity that is suitable for all ages
Saved to wishlist!
First class seating
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
300 N Broadway, Clarkdale, AZ 86324, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Verde Canyon Railroad
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Verde Canyon Railroad Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Verde Canyon Railroad Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Verde Canyon Railroad Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
- "You're not allowed to travel between adjoining cars; there's a hefty fine if you do." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSedonaRail Tours - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - ArizonaRail Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffRail Tours - ScottsdaleNature and Wildlife - ScottsdaleFull-day Tours - ScottsdaleHalf-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory