- Make the most of a short visit to the Grand Canyon on a private tour
- Go with a guide who knows the best lookouts and viewpoints
- A private tour means you can explore on your own schedule
- No unexpected costs, with park fees and lunch at El Tovar lodge included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 adults per booking is required
- Professional guide fluent in English or German
- Dress code is smart casual
- Everybody over 15 years is considered an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews