Explore our promoted experiences
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4 Jeep vehicle
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
- Get inside tips and information from a local guide
- Ideal choice for the entire family
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Enjoy the scenic view while the tour guide drives through Sedona and into the Coconino National Forest, a 1.8-million acre, United States National Forest. Coconino is one of the most diverse National Forests in the country, with landscapes ranging from the famous red rocks buttes of Sedona to Ponderosa pine forests, and from southwestern deserts to the alpine tundra. Explore the mountains and canyons, and look for local wildlife.
Along the way, stop for photographs and learn about the history of the area, the rock formations, and the local traditions.
The tour ends with a drop-off back at the Arizona Safari Jeep tour office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 3 years and under. Children aged 4-5 years of age will require you to provide a car seat.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- DOGS - over 25lbs we charge a childs rate and NEEDS ADVANCE notification directly to our company.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Safari Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The tour was supposed to start at 5:30 but my husband and I always are at the place at least 30 minutes early." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews