Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two well-preserved dwelling sites on this half-day tour with a local guide. After pickup from your location, travel to Montezuma Castle National Monument, cliff dwellings used by the Sinagua people, a pre-Columbian culture that inhabited the site between 1100 and 1425 AD. Then it’s on to Tuzigoot National Monument (also used by the Sinagua), a three-story pueblo ruin on the summit of a limestone and sandstone ridge.
- Half-day tour to Sinagua cliff dwellings
- Small groups—maximum of 14 people
- Snacks and bottled water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and return to your hotel in the Sedona, Arizona area. 2 person minimum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passports are not needed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY First Class Charter Tours of Sedona
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montezuma Castle - Tuzigoot National Monument Private Luxury Car Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Montezuma Castle - Tuzigoot National Monument Private Luxury Car Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montezuma Castle - Tuzigoot National Monument Private Luxury Car Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montezuma Castle - Tuzigoot National Monument Private Luxury Car Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Montezuma Castle - Tuzigoot National Monument Private Luxury Car Tour
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSedonaBus Tours - ArizonaArchaeology Tours - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - FlagstaffArchaeology Tours - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - FlagstaffBus Tours - ScottsdaleArchaeology Tours - ScottsdaleHalf-day Tours - ScottsdaleCategory