Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to the Grand Canyon, from Flagstaff
- Take an easy day trip from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon to appreciate this immense natural wonder
- Soak in spectacular views from the South Rim and East Rim
- Drive across part of the Navajo reservation
- Shop for Native American jewelry and art at an authentic trading post
- Includes pickup and drop off from Flagstaff hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive at the Grand Canyon's South Rim and pause to take in your first views of the vast canyon from a viewpoint on the rim. Then continue along the 23-mile drive that skirts the rim of the Grand Canyon. This driving tour is the main event of the day, with incredible views of the canyon at every turn and endless photo ops. Stop at viewpoints along the way, and learn about the Grand Canyon's geology, wildlife, and history from your guide. Visit spots on the East Rim and South Rim, where Grand Canyon Village is located.
After the rim tour, stop to purchase lunch, take a short nature walk, or browse the souvenir shops before continuing along your drive. As you leave the canyon, pass through part of the large Navajo Nation and stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post, an authentic Navajo trading post. Browse the Native American arts and jewelry for sale, and hear more about the Navajo people.
Your tour winds down with a drive across the Navajo reservation, where you can see the Painted Desert and the Little Colorado River Gorge in the distance. Finally, return through the mountains to Flagstaff, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests will travel in a comfortable touring van
- Smaller group size, usually no more than 10 guests total
- Most travelers can participate
- HOTEL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff