Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day smooth-water rafting trip on the Colorado River
- Drive through the Painted Desert and the Navajo Nation
- See 2,000-year-old pictographs and swim in the Colorado River
- Stop at the Cameron Trading Post to shop for American Indian crafts
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off in Sedona or Flagstaff included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Marvel at the San Francisco Peaks, Arizona’s highest mountains, en route to the Navajo Nation. The route continues along the Echo Cliffs to the town of Page and Lake Powell where a tunnel takes you through the walls of Glen Canyon to the base of Glen Canyon Dam.
After a safety briefing with your river guide, settle into an inflatable river raft and gaze at the cliff walls towering more than 1,000 feet (305 meters) above. Explore ancient petroglyphs, stop for a riverside lunch, and let the raft meander around Horseshoe Bend on its course to Lee’s Ferry. You have time for photos at this historical site, used by early pioneer settlers who inhabited the nearby cabins.
See impressive views on a drive through the Navajo Nation en route to the Cameron Trading Post, known for its outstanding selection of American Indian arts and crafts. The cliffs of the Painted Desert provide a picturesque backdrop for this scenic stop before drop-off at your hotel in Flagstaff or Sedona.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Picnic lunch provided, includes: Turkey sandwich on wheat bread, bottled water, cookie, and chips in a clear handled plastic bag.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "You will be completely exposed to the weather so if it is very hot you should consider light clothing that will cover your arms, legs, her, and neck." See review