Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Skagit Valley Tulip Festival tour from Seattle
- Explore the annual Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- See 1,000 acres (405 hectares) covered in beautiful tulips
- Talk with tulip growers, and take home some bulbs (own expense)
- Wander through the tulips fields at Tulip Town and Roozengaarde
- Enjoy free time in the village of La Conner
Departure & Return
What To Expect
At the festival, you can explore the area, which includes 1,000 acres (405 hectares) of tulip-covered grounds. See the flowers, and take awesome pictures of these blooming beauties.
While in La Conner, your guide gives you some free time. You can browse boutiques, visit one of the village’s museums, stop for lunch (own expense), or go on a nature walk in search of wildlife. If you choose to go for a walk, good spots to check out are Rainbow Bridge and Pioneer Park.
Next, you visit the farm of Roozengaarde where you can enjoy more tulip fields.
Afterward, hop back in your vehicle for the ride back to Seattle.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- FARM TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE ONCE PURCHASED
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Customized Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms