3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Peruse the local seafood market for sushi ingredients, then head back to a residential kitchen to put those ingredients to use. This sushi-making class takes the mystery out of making this classic Japanese dish and uses the freshest possible ingredients. With an intimate group of just six people, you'll then sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Select your own ingredients at a local market
- Hands-on sushi class with a chef/guide
- Lunch of the sushi you created
- Small group of just six people
Saved to wishlist!
Sushi Ingredients include Smoked salmon roll (8 pieces), Cucumber roll(8 pieces). Half large roll(4 pieces) filled with vegetables, cream cheese and fish. Miso soup and green tea. Recipe
Departure & Return
Prune Kitchen Seattle , 1508 25th Ave S #3708, Seattle, WA 98144, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Fumiko's private cooking class kitchen.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fumikob services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seattle's Local Fish Store Visit And Sushi Rolls Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Seattle's Local Fish Store Visit And Sushi Rolls Class?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Seattle's Local Fish Store Visit And Sushi Rolls Class
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSeattleFood Tours - WashingtonUnique Experiences - WashingtonWalking Tours - WashingtonHalf-day Tours - WashingtonFood Tours - VancouverUnique Experiences - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverFood Tours - PortlandUnique Experiences - PortlandWalking Tours - PortlandHalf-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Lake Washington Tours & TicketsMt. St. Helens Tours & TicketsBill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center Tours & TicketsChihuly Garden and Glass Tours & TicketsTillicum Village Tours & TicketsSeattle Aquarium Tours & TicketsPioneer Square Tours & TicketsHiram M. Chittenden Locks Tours & TicketsBallard District Tours & TicketsOriginal Starbucks Tours & TicketsOlympic Sculpture Park Tours & TicketsSeattle Art Museum (SAM) Tours & TicketsWoodland Park Tours & TicketsMyrtle Edwards Park Tours & TicketsLake Union Tours & TicketsBlake Island Marine State Park Tours & TicketsSky View Observatory Tours & TicketsKlondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit Tours & TicketsSeattle Chinatown-International District Tours & TicketsSnoqualmie Falls Tours & Tickets