- Seattle Harbor Cruise from Pier 55
- Narrated cruise on Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor
- Spectacular panoramic background of the majestic Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges
- First-hand look at one of the world's largest shipping terminals
Departure & Return
Argosy Cruises Main marina location/reservation center is located at Pier 55 on the Seattle waterfront. Address: 1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle WA 98101
What To Expect
Since 1949, this narrated harbor cruise has been a favorite attraction for millions of people, both visitors from afar and locals alike. Enjoy this sightseeing tour of Seattle’s historic waterfront, with seemingly never-ending views of the city skyline, the Great Wheel Ferris wheel, the Space Needle, the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, and Mt. Rainier (weather permitting).
The ship typically features an enclosed lower deck with an open upper sun deck, certified for 250 travelers but generally accommodating between 75-150 guests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All vessels offer both indoor & outdoor seating
- All vessels have bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible. PLEASE CALL in advance to secure crew/boarding support.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Kids (3 and under) ride free but do require a boarding pass
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to tour - with boarding starting 20 minutes prior to departure
- Boarding gate closes 5 minutes prior to the tour time for final dock/crew safety checks
- Boat departs dock promptly at schedule tour time
- QUESTIONS - Call us; Argosy Cruises
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Argosy Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Worth the hour to see the skyline from the harbor side." See review
- "Great tour guy wonderful sights to see and perfect Seattle weather good value and nice relaxing hour to see the city from the sound." See review
- "We definitely recommend to take this tour if you have never been in Seattle before." See review