- Admission to Seattle's premier attractions including the Space Needle
- Huge savings off individual admission prices
- Up to 9 days to visit all the attractions
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for important attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation & helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/seattle
Departure & Return
Departure PointSpace Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
What To Expect
Visit the iconic Space Needle to experience a spectacular view of Seattle and beyond from 520 feet in the air. From the snow-capped Cascade Mountains to the majestic Olympic mountain range, the indoor-outdoor observation deck offers unforgettable views.
There is plenty to discover at the Seattle Aquarium — sea otters, octopuses, moon jellies and much more. Check out the Window on Washington Waters, a 120,000-gallon exhibit with daily diver shows. There are also live sea creatures in the tide pools. Go ahead, touch them. Then take a virtual vacation to the tropics in the Pacific Coral Reef exhibit and don’t forget to experience the Underwater Dome’s 360-degree view, an undersea dome with hundreds of fascinating Puget Sound fish.
Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) - Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture with hands-on experiences, iconic artifacts, and award-winning exhibitions featuring luminaries in the fields of music, literature, television, video games.
Woodland Park Zoo – Explore 92 acres (37 hectares) of habitat teeming with lions, elephants, great apes, birds, reptiles and even waddling, tuxedoed penguins.
Chihuly Garden and Glass - Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Visit the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, where you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.
Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour (Reopening May 28th) - Learn about Seattle on this entertaining one-hour, live-narrated cruise of Elliott Bay and the Seattle Harbor while taking in views of the city skyline, mountains, shipping terminals, and historic neighborhoods.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some attractions require reservations and may have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Mobile Tickets: Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Children under age 5 may be eligible for free or discounted admission at some attractions; however, some attractions may require you to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket—a step you may be able to skip by having a child CityPASS booklet.
- Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit: https://citypass.com/guide/seattle
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Your Seattle CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use and expires 1 year from purchase date
- OPERATED BY CityPASS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Seattle CityPASS.