10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All physical abilities welcome
Gourmet lunch with a selection of local beverages
Complimentary coffee, water, and snacks
Guided nature walks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in our luxury Mercedes van
Private experience (only your group plus a guide)
Professional local guide
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer morning pick-up and evening drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel or vacation rental. For guests staying outside the city center, pick-up is available at the Charter Hotel at 1610 2nd Ave. We'll contact you before your tour to coordinate exact location and timing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages 8 and older welcome
- COVID-19 vaccination required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yonder Sky
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Rainier National Park - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Rainier National Park - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Rainier National Park - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Rainier National Park - Private Luxury Day Tour with Lunch
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeattleBus Tours - WashingtonNature and Wildlife - WashingtonFull-day Tours - WashingtonBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - PortlandNature and Wildlife - PortlandFull-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Pioneer Square Tours & TicketsTillicum Village Tours & TicketsSeattle Aquarium Tours & TicketsFremont District Tours & TicketsBloedel Reserve Tours & TicketsT-Mobile Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) Tours & TicketsWashington State Ferries Tours & TicketsSnoqualmie Falls Tours & TicketsSky View Observatory Tours & TicketsCapitol Hill Tours & TicketsBelltown Tours & TicketsFishermen's Terminal Tours & TicketsBainbridge Island Tours & TicketsLake Union Tours & TicketsMuseum of Flight Tours & TicketsSeattle Chinatown-International District Tours & TicketsBallard District Tours & TicketsSeattle Art Museum (SAM) Tours & TicketsOlympic Sculpture Park Tours & Tickets