Departure & Return
We will meet you and drop you off at the Bainbridge Island City Dock, which is a short walk from the Bainbridge Ferry Terminal. We are conveniently located one block south of Winslow Way and the Town & Country supermarket.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Because of the nature of sailing, the minimum age is 3 and--unfortunately-- pets are not allowed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sail Rumbera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Guided Seattle Sailing Adventure from Bainbridge Island.