Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit three or four of Bainbridge Island’s top-rated wineries
- Go behind the scenes and discover the secrets of winemaking
- Leave the driving to your guide, and enjoy generous tastings
- This personal, small-group tour is capped at just 11 participants
Departure & Return
Take the ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge Isl. It's approximately a 35 min ride by ferry. After arriving you will walk to your pickup location it's approximately 4 min from the Bainbridge Island terminal. When you arrive to BIMA please stand in front of the Bistro you'll see your driver pull up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Bainbridge
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.