5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick Up and Drop Offs
This tour will have a maximum of 5 travelers
Park Entrance Fees
All Fees and Taxes
Space needle entrance fee
Departure & Return
10850 NE 6th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Barbil Tours Guide will be in Bay 2
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY BARBIL TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-hour Private Seattle and Suburbs Attractions Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-hour Private Seattle and Suburbs Attractions Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-hour Private Seattle and Suburbs Attractions Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeattle4WD Tours - WashingtonSporting Events - WashingtonBus Tours - WashingtonAudio Guides - WashingtonExtreme - WashingtonHalf-day Tours - Washington4WD Tours - VancouverSporting Events - VancouverBus Tours - VancouverAudio Guides - VancouverExtreme - VancouverHalf-day Tours - Vancouver4WD Tours - PortlandSporting Events - PortlandBus Tours - PortlandAudio Guides - PortlandExtreme - PortlandHalf-day Tours - PortlandCategory
Fremont District Tours & TicketsSeattle Great Wheel Tours & TicketsUniversity of Washington Tours & TicketsBallard District Tours & TicketsPioneer Square Tours & TicketsWoodland Park Tours & TicketsWoodland Park Zoo Tours & TicketsMuseum of Flight Tours & TicketsMyrtle Edwards Park Tours & TicketsHiram M. Chittenden Locks Tours & TicketsCascade Range Tours & TicketsOlympic National Park Tours & TicketsKerry Park (Franklin Place) Tours & TicketsWashington State Ferries Tours & TicketsBainbridge Island Tours & TicketsChateau Ste. Michelle Winery Tours & TicketsT-Mobile Park Tours & TicketsWaterfall Garden Park Tours & TicketsAlki Beach Tours & TicketsMuseum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) Tours & Tickets