Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- This is a guide-led tour; guests will NOT be driving the Jeep.
- From November to February, bring a coat or jacket. The temperature will drop ~20 degrees after sunset.
- Our bumpy off-road Jeep tours are low-speed, jarring rides through rough terrain. Please ensure that every guest in your party understands that this off-road tour is a low-speed, bumpy ride through rough terrain.
- Please carefully review our list of health restrictions and requirements. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accommodate guests who do not meet the tour requirements.
- No Neck Problems.
- Not recommended for passengers who get motion sickness.
- Weight limit per seat: 275 pounds. Please contact our office at least 24 hours before the tour to make special arrangements.
- Must be physically able to climb a step ladder to enter the lifted Jeeps.
- Not recommended for passengers with any condition that could be aggravated by a rough, bumpy, and jarring off-road Jeep tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- OPERATED BY Off-Road Jeep Adventures - Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset.