- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Have a complimentary lunch during the tour
- Learn about Native American culture in Arizona
- Enjoy free time to explore independently
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel or residence in Scottsdale/Phoenix area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wandering Heart Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Adventure from Scottsdale or Phoenix.