9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks in general
Personal expenses of any kind
No items that are not mentioned in our list
Departure & Return
1300 Schwechat, Austria
Our Staff will have a nameplate on arrival at the airport.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aliantour in Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 11-Day Guided Tour of Austria, Germany and Switzerland?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 11-Day Guided Tour of Austria, Germany and Switzerland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 11-Day Guided Tour of Austria, Germany and Switzerland?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 11-Day Guided Tour of Austria, Germany and Switzerland?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSchwechatBus Tours - Lower AustriaAudio Guides - Lower AustriaMulti-day Tours - Lower AustriaHistorical Tours - Lower AustriaBus Tours - ViennaAudio Guides - ViennaMulti-day Tours - ViennaHistorical Tours - ViennaBus Tours - BratislavaAudio Guides - BratislavaMulti-day Tours - BratislavaHistorical Tours - BratislavaCategory