- Snorkeling in Marietas Island National Park from Sayulita
- Swim among puffer fish, manta rays, sea horses and volcanic reef
- Catch sight of the endangered blue-footed booby, a marine bird with colorful webbed feet
- An ideal outing for families
- The small-group size guarantees individual attention
Departure & Return
If you checked that you need transportation to the activity area, please meet at our meeting point 30 minutes BEFORE your activity at this address: Oceano Adventures Sayulita (highway) Store Carretera Punta de Mita #15 Loc. 5, Sayulita.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebastian Briones
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff