- Scuba dive in the waters of Marietas Islands National Park, from Sayulita
- Explore the underwater world of one of Mexico's most popular dive spots
- Swim among volcanic reef and catch a glimpse of endangered blue-footed boobies
- Ideal for snorkelers and divers who want to spend the day together
- Customizable itinerary to cater to individual interests
- The small-group size guarantees individual attention
Departure & Return
If you checked that you need transportation to the activity area, please meet at our meeting point 30 minutes BEFORE your activity at this address: Oceano Adventures Sayulita (highway) Store Carretera Punta de Mita #15 Loc. 5, Sayulita. http://bit.ly/MeetingPointOA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Important: Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg: asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebastian Briones
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would definitely recommend this if you want to snorkel and dive together." See review