5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the protected sanctuary of the Marieta Islands on this 3-hour snorkeling tour from Sayulita and see an array of marine life, including sea turtles, dolphins, coral reefs and blue-footed boobies. After snorkeling, soak up the sun on a white-sand beach. Lunch and transport to the marina are included on this small-group tour limited to just eight people.
- Admire the marine sanctuary and diverse wildlife
- Explore island caverns by swimming and snorkeling
- Unwind on a beautiful beach and enjoy lunch
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide on board
Lunch and drinks
Transportation from departure point
Playa del Amor
Departure & Return
Calle Miramar & Manuel Rodriguez Sanchez, 63728 Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SAYULITA ENTOURAGE
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Marietas Islands Eco Discovery Snorkeling Adventure