2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
With its cobbled streets, historic squares, and plethora of colonial architecture, Savannah is a history buff's dream. Learn the history of Savannah's involvement in the Civil War—including how it was famously spared on Sherman's March to the Sea, allowing its original infrastructure and housing to remain intact—on this walking tour of Savannah.
- Civil War walking tour of Savannah, Georgia
- Learn about the city's involvement in the Civl War, including why it was famously spared
- Visit sites important to Savannah Civil War history, such as Sherman's headquarters
- Walk through the Antebellum portion of Savannah's historic district with a guide
- Fully narrated tour provides commentary throughout
- Multiple departure times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Civil War History of Savannah
Departure & Return
23 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Noble Jones Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Savannah Civil War History Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Savannah Civil War History Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7305P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSavannahWalking Tours - GeorgiaHistorical Tours - GeorgiaWalking Tours - CharlestonHistorical Tours - CharlestonWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
American Prohibition MuseumTemple Mickve Israel Mercer Williams House MuseumHistoric Savannah TheatreFactors WalkTelfair AcademySorrel Weed House Telfair Museums Jepson CenterThe Pirates’ HouseSavannah Historic DistrictFirst African Baptist ChurchColonial Park CemeteryColumbia SquareOwens-Thomas HouseWormsloe State Historic SiteBeach Institute African American Cultural CenterDavenport House MuseumChippewa SquareMassie Heritage CenterOlde Pink House