- Discover a different side of Savannah during an underrepresented voices walking tour
- Exploring on foot reveals parts of the city you might otherwise miss
- Listen to stories and history that you're unlikely to find elsewhere
- Choose from start times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Our tour meets in Franklin Square in front of the center monument, 10-15 minutes before start time. Your guide will be wearing a bright orange polo shirt with our logo. If you are running late, give us a call. We will wait for late arrivals for 5 minutes before beginning.
We will conclude in Monterey Square, next to Count Casimir Pulaski's monument.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Well-behaved pets allowed
- Not recommended for guests who cannot walk or roll for 15 minutes without stopping
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk with Me Savannah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.