- Local tour guide
- Walking tour—spend time outdoors
- Learn about Savannah's haunted history
- Evening departure adds to the spooky vibe
Departure & Return
The tour starts at the entrance of the cemetery which is at the intersection of Abercorn and Oglethorpe Streets. The tour guide will be waiting at the at the large stone gate with a bronze eagle at the corner of the cemetery.
The tour ends in downtown Savannah, near the starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Dress code is comfortable walking shoes!
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Feel free to bring a drink on the tour
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours Savannah
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.