- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil tour of Savannah
- Walk through the city en route to the sights made famous by the international bestselling novel
- Hear real-life gossip from Savannah's history
- Take in views of iconic Savannah sights along the way, including its colonial-era squares and trees hung with Spanish moss
- Ideal for fans of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil or those who want to learn more about Savannah's complex history
Departure & Return
Meet in the middle of Oglethorpe Square at the intersection of Abercorn and State St.
Ends in Wright Square at the intersection of State and Bull St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual, wear good walking shoes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by A Walk Through The Book "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil".