1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All equipment provided
Departure & Return
135 Bridge St, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217, USA
Checkin at the Lime Green Floating office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY YOLO Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Earlybird/Morning Parasailing above the Gulf of Mexico?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Earlybird/Morning Parasailing above the Gulf of Mexico
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeParasailing Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSarasotaExtreme - FloridaParasailing - FloridaExtreme - St PetersburgParasailing - St PetersburgExtreme - TampaParasailing - TampaCategory