11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get away from the crowds on Santorini with this day-long cruise around three small volcanic islands nestled in Santorini’s natural harbor. Sailing from spot to spot on a traditional Greek sailboat, explore the volcano at Nea Kameni; relax in the sulfur hot springs at Palea Kameni; and walk around the striking white-and-blue village of Manolas on Thirassia.
- Learn about this trio of picturesque islands with your guide's commentary
- Get to the port and back without any fuss: this tour starts with a quick and easy coach trip
- Get up close and personal with an active caldera on your hike around Nea Kameni
- Watch the sunset from Oia and enjoy a convenient transfer to your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Volcano Entrance fees (2.5)
Departure & Return
Órmos Athiniós, Greece
Oia 847 02, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANTORINI TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Volcanic Islands Cruise: Volcano,Hot Springs,Thirassia and Oia Sunset?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Volcanic Islands Cruise: Volcano,Hot Springs,Thirassia and Oia Sunset?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It's a lot more expensive but worth it in my opinion." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Volcanic Islands Cruise: Volcano,Hot Springs,Thirassia and Oia Sunset
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSunset CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSantoriniNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsSunset Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - KosSunset Cruises - KosWater Tours - KosSailing - KosFull-day Tours - KosNature and Wildlife - BodrumSunset Cruises - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumSailing - BodrumFull-day Tours - BodrumCategory
Thirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & Tickets