2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
With rich colonial history, Santo Domingo ranks among the Dominican Republic’s must-see cities—but exploring solo means missing its hidden secrets. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Santo Domingo hotel and explore the city with your guide. Hear the backstories behind top attractions including the 16th-century Cathedral of Santa María la Menor and the Museo de las Casas Reales, and admire the Ozama River from the Ozama Fortress.
- See the best of Santo Domingo with ease on this sightseeing tour
- Your guide shares insight into the city’s fascinating colonial history
- Discover key sites like the Museo de las Casas Reales and the Ozama Fortress
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Santo Domingo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking tour guide
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
C. Isabel La Católica 159, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dom Rep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half day City Tour Santo Domingo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half day City Tour Santo Domingo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half day City Tour Santo Domingo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half day City Tour Santo Domingo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half day City Tour Santo Domingo
2 hours 30 minutes
13 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanto DomingoDominican RepublicCity Tours - La RomanaWalking Tours - La RomanaHistorical Tours - La RomanaCity Tours - SamanáWalking Tours - SamanáHistorical Tours - SamanáCity Tours - Puerto PlataWalking Tours - Puerto PlataHistorical Tours - Puerto PlataCategory
Calle Las Damas Tours & TicketsCathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América) Tours & TicketsNational Palace Tours & TicketsNational Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsAlcázar de Colón (Columbus Palace) Tours & TicketsBoca Chica Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Royal Houses (Museo de las Casas Reales) Tours & TicketsColumbus Park (Parque Colon) Tours & Tickets