9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head out to the charming coastal city of Valparaiso, known for its beautiful old lanes and huge collections of colorful murals with this trip from Santiago. Your guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you through the countryside to Valparaiso, where you'll visit a local seafood market and have the option to visit one of the former home of poet Pablo Neruda. You'll also stop by the Punta Los Angeles lighthouse before making your way out to a Casablanca Valley vineyard for a tasting on your way back to Santiago.
- Round-trip transportation from Santiago is included
- Private tour for just you and your party
- A local guide will lead the way
- Wine tastings are included in the tour price
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
You can request luggage space if necessary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up in Vitacura, Las Condes, Providencia, Lastarria and downtown Santiago. If you are not in these areas we will arrange a pickup point near your accommodation.
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
- San Antonio Quinta Region, San Antonio, Valparaíso, Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ChileViveTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day Valparaiso private tour and Wine tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day Valparaiso private tour and Wine tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day Valparaiso private tour and Wine tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day Valparaiso private tour and Wine tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day Valparaiso private tour and Wine tasting
9 to 10 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantiagoShore Excursions - San AntonioFood Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioWine Tastings - San AntonioPorts of Call Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioFull-day Tours - San AntonioShore Excursions - MendozaFood Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaWine Tastings - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaShore Excursions - Puerto MonttFood Tours - Puerto MonttBus Tours - Puerto MonttWine Tastings - Puerto MonttPorts of Call Tours - Puerto MonttHistorical Tours - Puerto MonttFull-day Tours - Puerto MonttCategory
Santiago Central Market (Mercado Central de Santiago) Tours & TicketsColchagua Valley Tours & TicketsBarrio Lastarria Tours & TicketsLos Dominicos Handicraft Village Tours & TicketsAquamundo Aquarium Tours & TicketsSanto Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsCousino Macul Tours & TicketsLa Moneda Palace (Palacio de la Moneda) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Memory and Human Rights Tours & TicketsBellavista Tours & TicketsForestal Park (Parque Forestal) Tours & TicketsMapocho Station Tours & TicketsUndurraga Winery (Viña Undurraga) Tours & TicketsLa Parroquia San Vicente Ferrer Tours & TicketsSculpture Park Museum (Parque de Las Esculturas) Tours & TicketsValle Nevado Ski Resort Tours & TicketsChilean Museum of Pre-Colombian Art (Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino) Tours & TicketsTermas de Chillán Hot Springs Tours & TicketsSan Antonio Valley Tours & TicketsChilean National Library (Biblioteca Nacional de Chile) Tours & Tickets