10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Revel in the vibrant color and culture of Valparaiso Port and Viña del Mar on a full-day tour of the coastal cities from Santiago. Travel through Chile’s spectacular countryside, stopping in the picturesque Casablanca Valley to taste Chilean wine, and then arrive in the verdant city of Viña del Mar. Admire the gorgeous beach and revitalize with a delicious seaside lunch (at your own expense), and then take a tour of Valparaiso’s kaleidoscopic sprawl of houses and hills. Capture photographs of street art and hear of the city’s interesting history before returning to Santiago by luxury coach.
- Discover Valparaiso and Viña del Mar on a full-day tour
- Take a walking tour of Valparaiso's colorful streets
- A small-group tour limited to 15 ensures a personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drop-off at Valparaiso port (if on cruise ship)
Funicular in Valparaiso
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most centrally located Santiago hotels or Airbnb locations, please inform your location to confirm your reservation and pickup time If your hotel is not in the available areas, the supplier will provide the nearest meeting point from your location.
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you need drop off in Valparaiso or Viña del Mar please is mandatory to advise if you have luggages and how many pieces otherwise will not be possible to carry your luggages in the van.
- If you request drop off in Valparaiso or Viña del Mar you will miss the visit at the winery because this stop is made at the way back to Santiago.
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people) . There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stamp's Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How can I let you know where to pick me up?
A:We offer pick ups from most hotels. Let us know where you are staying in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour of Valparaiso Port and Viña del Mar from Santiago?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour of Valparaiso Port and Viña del Mar from Santiago?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour of Valparaiso Port and Viña del Mar from Santiago?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour of Valparaiso Port and Viña del Mar from Santiago?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is highly recommended for anyone who has limited time and wants to see something unique close to Santiago." See review
- "Winery stop on the way back is good - get a small peek into Casablanca valley and the wine tasting is good." See review
- "Pick up at 8.30am but not back at Hotel until 11 hours later.Michelle was a really good guide and Jimmy an excellent driver." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour of Valparaiso Port and Viña del Mar from Santiago
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSantiagoBus Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioFull-day Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaBus Tours - Puerto MonttHistorical Tours - Puerto MonttFull-day Tours - Puerto MonttCategory
Cousino Macul Tours & TicketsAquamundo Aquarium Tours & TicketsVitacura Tours & TicketsChile Safari Park (Parque Safari Chile) Tours & TicketsBarrio Italia Tours & TicketsYerba Loca Sanctuary (Parque Yerba Loca) Tours & TicketsUndurraga Winery (Viña Undurraga) Tours & TicketsPalacio de Bellas Artes Tours & TicketsMatetic Vineyard Tours & TicketsSculpture Park Museum (Parque de Las Esculturas) Tours & TicketsViña del Mar Tours & TicketsParque Arauco Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco) Tours & TicketsLos Dominicos Handicraft Village Tours & TicketsSanta Lucia Hill (Cerro Santa Lucia) Tours & TicketsForestal Park (Parque Forestal) Tours & TicketsLa Chascona Tours & TicketsSanto Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsClub Hipico Tours & TicketsConcha y Toro Winery Tours & Tickets