7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Edificio Bolivar , Edificio Bolivar, Cra. 3 #15-34, Santa Marta, Magdalena, ColombiaThis activity will end right where it started.
centro comercial bolivar local 102
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years, disponibilty of child´s chair
- Dress code is sport casual, tenis shoes, bathing suites and towels
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent Bike Santa Marta
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour E-Bike Minca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour E-Bike Minca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour E-Bike Minca?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour E-Bike Minca?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The trail is very steep at some points so to have the extra juice from the e-bike is very helpful." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour E-Bike Minca
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSanta MartaMountain Bike Tours - Caribbean CoastCoffee & Tea Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastMountain Bike Tours - CartagenaCoffee & Tea Tours - CartagenaFull-day Tours - CartagenaMountain Bike Tours - OranjestadCoffee & Tea Tours - OranjestadFull-day Tours - OranjestadCategory
Barranquilla Tours & TicketsNabusimake Tours & TicketsCarlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue Tours & TicketsCrystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsSanta Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & TicketsMarine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario) Tours & Tickets