4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Though Santa Ana is well-known for its beach, the coastal Caribbean town is also a colonial-era gem rich with unexpected history. A walking tour is the perfect way to orient yourself within the city and learn about its history and culture with your guide: follow your guide along the beach, check out top landmarks such as the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, and end your tour with a prime spot for watching the sunset.
- Walking tour of Santa Ana is a good introduction to the city
- Guide shares stories that illuminate city’s past
- Plenty of photo opportunities including sunset spot
- Door-to-door transportation from your hotel solves transport logistics
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide pick up at the lobby of your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required and have an addicional charge
- On May 1, December 24, 25, 31, and January 1 this tour does not operates due to closing of the museum
- Most travelers can participate
- Now due pandemic situation the museums and places of interest request book in advance and are subject to availability, if you do the booking wihtout time it is possible you have to do panoramic tours
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Panamericana de Viajes DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santa Marta - The pearl of Colombian Caribbean?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santa Marta - The pearl of Colombian Caribbean?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santa Marta - The pearl of Colombian Caribbean?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santa Marta - The pearl of Colombian Caribbean?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Marta - The pearl of Colombian Caribbean
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta MartaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - CartagenaHistorical Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaBus Tours - OranjestadHistorical Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadCategory
Santa Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta) Tours & TicketsMarine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario) Tours & TicketsPlaya Blanca Tours & TicketsNabusimake Tours & TicketsMuseo del Oro (Gold Museum) Tours & TicketsCrystal Beach (Playa Cristal) Tours & TicketsBarranquilla Tours & Tickets