Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Santa Marta city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals,
points of interest, and also at Simón Bolivar International Airport.
- Simon Bolivar Airport, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have a layover in Santa Marta please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gran Colombia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Minca + Marinka Waterfalls + Coffee Farm La Victoria Tour 7H.
- "Bring your water shoes, a swimsuit and a backpack with some water and a change of clothes." See review