10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hike to Tayrona National Park's Cabo San Juan Beach with a local guide with this tour, which includes round-trip transportation from Santa Marta, Taganga, Rodadero, Pozos Colorados, and Bello Horizonte. The hike takes two hours each way and while it can be challenging, your local guide will make it more fun by telling you all about the flora and fauna in the area as you walk.
- Visit Tayrona National Park with an expert local guide
- Tayrona National Park admission fees are included
- Round-trip transfers from Santa Marta and surrounding towns are included
- Bottled water will be provided to all guests
Saved to wishlist!
Tayrona Park admission fee
Private professional guide
Food (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick all of our clients at any hotel in Santa Marta, Rodadero, Pozos Colorados, Taganga and Bello Horizonte
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bukap Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 hours hike inside Tayrona National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 hours hike inside Tayrona National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 hours hike inside Tayrona National Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 hours hike inside Tayrona National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The hike to Cabo is long and going up and down the hills so not suitable for people not in good shape." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4 hours hike inside Tayrona National Park
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta Marta4WD Tours - Caribbean CoastSporting Events - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastExtreme - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastCategory