3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
There are many Santa Fe tours out there, but this is the only one lead by a homegrown historian and author of eight books on the city. Take advantage of the guide’s deep knowledge of Santa Fe history and culture to gain a new perspective on landmarks like the Loretto Chapel, Canyon Road, Cross of the Martyrs, Route 66, and more. The tour delves into topics not often covered, including the Manhattan Project, spirituality, and Santa Fe’s role in World War II.
- Learn local history straight from a born-and-bred Santa Fe historian
- Longer than most walking tours for an in-depth experience
- Enrich your understanding of Santa Fe's Mexican roots and modern culture
- Private guide for a flexible and customized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
100 E San Francisco St, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
In front of La Fonda Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ana Pacheco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santa Fe Revisited?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santa Fe Revisited?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santa Fe Revisited?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santa Fe Revisited?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Fe Revisited
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta FeBus Tours - New MexicoHistorical Tours - New MexicoHalf-day Tours - New MexicoCategory