Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
Santa Barbara Waterfront Tours
7 Tours & Activities
45 Tours & Activities
1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds on land and get the best views of Santa Barbara Harbor from the water during a kayak tour that’s designed with active travelers in mind. Exploring in an eco-friendly vessel increases your chance of spotting dolphins and sea lions, while a choice of morning and afternoon start time means you can select a time that suits your schedule.
- See Santa Barbara Harbor from a different perspective during a kayak tour
- Opt for kayak in either the morning or afternoon
- No previous kayaking experience is required to enjoy this tour
- You can choose to paddle solo or as a pair
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point302 W Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93109, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Jack's Santa Barbara Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 109692P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSanta BarbaraKayaking - CaliforniaKayaking - Pismo BeachKayaking - Santa MonicaCategory