- This small-group tour is capped at five people for a personal experience
- Indulge in tastings at a top-rated local winery, plus nibbles
- Head to top Santa Barbara sights, and hear ghost stories en route
- You will receive a spiritual protection kit in case of frights
Departure & Return
Look for a message from your guide as to which winery has been booked for the first part of your tour. You will meet your guide at De La Guerra Plaza where they will take you to one of the following wineries: Grassini, Au Bon Climat, or Silver based on their availabilty.
The tour ends on the footsteps of Old Post Office in the Historic Presidio District.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews