Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Santa Barbara's Funk Zone area on a food and photography walking tour
- Discover the culinary delights and eye-catching art of this up-and-coming neighborhood
- Sample of mix of snacks and drinks at local eateries, wine rooms, a distillery and a craft brewery
- Get expert photography tips from your knowledgeable guide to take the perfect food photo
- Small group tour is limited to no more than 14 guests
- Great way to improve your photo skills while sampling a few drinks and snacks
Departure & Return
Look for your guide wearing a denim shirt with the Eat This Shoot That logo on front. They will be standing in front of Santo Mezcal at 119 State Street.
This tour will end approximately 2 blocks from the starting point at either Cutler's Artisan Spirits on Yanonali Street or McConnell's Ice Cream on lower State Street.
What To Expect
Start your trip in the late morning from central location in the Funk Zone, a neighborhood within walking distance of the Santa Barbara port. This now-gentrifying area once housed warehouses and is slowly being converted into trend eateries, top-notch wine-tasting spots and hip art galleries. Travel on foot through this happening ‘hood, learning about Santa Barbara’s growing arts scene and city scene history as you walk. When you stumble upon an eye-catching mural or beautiful photo opportunity, listen to your knowledgeable guide as they share a few helpful photo-taking tips.
As you walk and snap, take a break to enjoy a small sampling of the Funk Zone’s range of tasty food and drink. You’ll hit three restaurants, two wine bars, a distillery and a microbrewery during your trip, enjoying a mix of the best gastronomic delights Santa Barbara has to offer. Best of all, your guide’s useful food photo tips will make sure you have the perfect image to share on social media or with friends and family back home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for vegan or celiac dietary restrictions. Shellfish allergies cannot be accommodated, but will only miss out partially on one tasting.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eat This, Shoot That!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff