9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Authorized Bilingual Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Tips ( We trust that your experience was satisfactory 10% suggested)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our staff will be visible to you as you walk away from your cruise in Puerto Quetzal, Our guide will hold a sign with the name of the person who made the tour reservation
- Marina Pez Vela, Puerto Quetzal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY GUATRIPS 4-20 Friendly Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Atitlan Boat tour from Puerto Quetzal (Group)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Atitlan Boat tour from Puerto Quetzal (Group)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Atitlan Boat tour from Puerto Quetzal (Group)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Atitlan Boat tour from Puerto Quetzal (Group)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan Pedro La LagunaShore Excursions - Western HighlandsPort Transfers - Western HighlandsBus Tours - Western HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - Western HighlandsFull-day Tours - Western HighlandsShore Excursions - PanajachelPort Transfers - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelPorts of Call Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelShore Excursions - AntiguaPort Transfers - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory